What's new

Mirror Lake. Yosemite National Park

Killjoy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
SF Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a trip with some friends a couple of weeks ago.
833083994_PhNxw-L-1.jpg


Canon 50D, 24-105 f/4, ISO 100 HDR. Three images 0, +2 and -2
 
I like it a lot. IMO the right side tree is kind of distracting and at the top left just a few branches sticking up over the mountain top. I love the reflection. possibly exposure of the foreground trees a little more?
 
i agree with the trees on the left but I like it overall. Nice work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom