Mirror, mirror ...

Myoki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... in the water :

IMG_1778arkad2%20copy.jpg

It was on Mothersday, last springtime, we found this beautiful castle on our way ... STOP! Have a time ... and shoot! :lol:

The clarity from the smooth water is excellent. I think the only thing I would have done different would be to include a little more ground in the top of the frame. Not much though.

I am impressed with the coloring and clarity in the water reflection.

Excellent Job! :D

bogleric said:
I think the only thing I would have done different would be to include a little more ground in the top of the frame. Not much though.

Well, after all, maybe yes, maybe not ... though: maybe yes, for just a little bit - thanks for your reaction!! 8)

technically i think its good, as far as clarity, composure, etc... but i think the colors are too monocramatic (too much of the same) ... it blends without contrast, so to speak ... no dominance :)

bogleric said:
The clarity from the smooth water is excellent. I think the only thing I would have done different would be to include a little more ground in the top of the frame. Not much though.

I am impressed with the coloring and clarity in the water reflection.

Excellent Job! :D

yeah what he said. Good job

Thanks again people, for your time to regard to this picture; personally I like the picture as presented, in it's original estate - otherwise, I wouldn't have taken it in that way ha :wink:
The colors are like they were in real - lot's of green, that's a fact :roll:

I like this photo a lot!
It's really, really clear :shock: :D
Nice job!

Most reactions

Back