TPF Noob!
Reaction score
img020.jpg

img021.jpg

img025.jpg

img034.jpg

img036.jpg

Zorki6.jpg

Zorki 6 shown with turret finder and 85mm lens. Photos taken with various lenses, Kodak Plus X 125 Pro film, Handheld.

hey, i like the first one the most!
have you took all the shots with the zorka 6?

ah, maybe you will know....which zorka was the russian version of leica?

Nice shots!

anua I believe all of the zorki's are copies of the leica screwmount. At least starting with the 2.

all of them? ive heard theres a one, special zorka (or 'zorki' as you call them , ha ha)which is a copy of a leica (dont know which one), but im not sure about the lenses, ha ha, are they copied too?cause you know, russians are unpredictable sometimes...ha ha

well, the thing is i found an old zorka at my grandparents apartment, its called 'zorki' nothing more, and i was wondering if its 'worth' something?i mean - not about money, but about pictures and lenses?
i know nothing about 'zorkis' but i think it could be interesting to take some pics with it?i just dont know how to start, ha ha, maybe im 'too modern'-:)

I have a Zorki 4 and have heard that it's a copy of a Leica (but I think voodo's right). Zorkis are great, try that one out you have found, it's fun and hey, in the streets you're the person with the most stylish cam around :)
here's an interesting link about russian cams (including Zorki).
http://www.btinternet.com/~stowupland/index.htm

i also found something called 'welta' - i have no idea what is it, ha ha
thanks for the link, santino!-:)

Most reactions

Back