What's new

Misc Photos- Critiques Wanted

Toast95135

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still relatively new to photography, I didn't get seriously into it until my senior year of high school (last year). I'm a film student, but I do photography as a hobby. Here's some of my better work, comments/critiques/criticisms are welcome :)


The first two were shot on a point and shoot Panasonic Lumix, and the rest on my D80 (and two HDRs I did as experiments). Please tell me what you think :), feel free to rip me apart :P.


1.
acura.jpg


2.
hondas.jpg


3.
keypad.jpg


4.
holes.jpg


5.
starfish.jpg


6.
pier.jpg


7.
beachposts.jpg


8.
DSC_0854copy_1copy.jpg


9.
payton.jpg


10.
shoes.jpg


11.
VW2.jpg


12.
HDR2.png


13.
HDR1.png





There's some more in my flickr if you would like to take a look, the link is in my sig.
 
The colours in your Photo 12 (the first of the two HDRs) fascinate me to no end!I could look at that one forever.

Yes, I find that that one is the best of the series by far!

I already saw your Photo 3 and its cropped version in the Photo Critique and (though I never said over there) still find I prefer the version that shows here to the cropped one.

And I'm only just realising how new you are to the forum!
So: Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D!!!
 
3 and 11 are best to me 11 I like the tone and lighting
 
The colours in your Photo 12 (the first of the two HDRs) fascinate me to no end!I could look at that one forever.

Yes, I find that that one is the best of the series by far!

I already saw your Photo 3 and its cropped version in the Photo Critique and (though I never said over there) still find I prefer the version that shows here to the cropped one.

And I'm only just realising how new you are to the forum!
So: Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D!!!

:D thank you. I only have a trial version of Photomatrix, but I plan buying it soon. I still have the original files for the first HDR, so once I get it I can make a much crisper/cleaner version (this one is compressed looking).

Here's another HDR I shot that night, Im still experimenting with it. Hopefully I'll be able to get it right sooner or later.
Picture14copy.jpg


I plan on sticking around, and learn as much as I can :)
 
Wow these are really good... I keep saying it but I really need to try HDR lol
 
these are great my favs are 3,8,10,12 nice shots

welcome to the forum
 
I really like number 7 for some reason. The color in 12 is outstanding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom