Miscellaneous

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some miscellaneous birds, these are pretty much un processed, haven't had much time of late. I might go through and process them later on tonight, I don't know, I have a lot of other work to do.

1)
722925_020.jpg

2)
722925_001_1_2_3_4_5_2.jpg

3)
722925_025_2_2.jpg

4)
722927_016_0_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

I like 3 and 4. The composition is nice.

What kind of film were these taken on?

I like 3 and 4. The composition is nice.

What kind of film were these taken on?

Yeah I liked #4 as well, a little soft but I like it. #3 I was slightly dissappointed with, but that was just because of how long I sat there waiting for him to pick his head up and give me a clear shot and he never did.

The compositions of all of them are as they where in the camera too so, that should give you a bit of an idea as to how much effort went into just getting #s 3 and 4.

I don't remember, I would have to check, but most likely Fuji Superia X-Tra 800.

Well, the first two are a bit of "where-is-the-birdie"-kind of photos but since the birds have such striking colours, they are not TOO much of a riddle :wink: --- you got some really nice birds over there! I can't think of any birds in our gardens that'd sport such bright colours!

Blue, red, yellow ... wow.

The last is the best (closest), though it might lack in sharpness just a bit.
What lens did you use for these? The 400mm one?

Well, the first two are a bit of "where-is-the-birdie"-kind of photos but since the birds have such striking colours, they are not TOO much of a riddle :wink: --- you got some really nice birds over there! I can't think of any birds in our gardens that'd sport such bright colours!

Blue, red, yellow ... wow.

The last is the best (closest), though it might lack in sharpness just a bit.
What lens did you use for these? The 400mm one?

Yes, and the Cardinal had a 2X TC in addition

Normally I would have cropped down the first two but I have a hand full of far superior Bird shots that are at mid processing at the moment.

The lack in sharpness was a result of an effor I made wile demoisturizing the lens....I sortof had some condensation in the mirror box and could not see....

Ohhh....I really like 1 and 4 especially!! Nice colours...nice compositions!!

I'd like #2 better if the little guy were more clear (which I suppose you can do in pp?)....the sprinkling of wild flowers is very complimentary to the photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back