What's new

mish mash: part zwei

nabero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
3
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A bit random.....but here are some photos I've taken recently (trying to keep myself busy on spring break)...and some others that I took a while ago. As always I appreciate any comments and constructive criticism :sillysmi:

#1

marxgq5.jpg


#2
windowfn3.jpg


#3
picnl1.jpg


#4
bw27wd8.jpg


#5
rightguituk1.jpg



Thanks for looking :goodvibe:

Cheers!
 
I love 2 and 4!!!

Of course, I love any pictures of kitty or puppy noses... :cat:
 
I like the flow of light in Photo 2. I like that one VERY much.
Such a simple composition, yet - being exposed so well - with such great effect. Yes. Photo 2 is the winner for me here! Very much so!

Why are the words "Karl Marx" spread over the first photo? I would have liked it much better without them, though I understand you were reading and studying him at the time (so I assume) ... but still.

The photo of your cat's nose has an equivalent in my archives :D.
May I share?
 
I guess Karl's name is written there since it is his Manifest ;)

I love #2, it is the outstanding image here. I am a bit biased since I like church window shots myself and posted some on here ;)
 
so if this is part zwei, where is part eins? ;)
 
I am also partial to the church window. They are so much fun to shoot, such lovely colors and luscious light.
 
Why are the words "Karl Marx" spread over the first photo? I would have liked it much better without them, though I understand you were reading and studying him at the time (so I assume) ... but still.

oops...i meant to explain that..that was taken through glass with his name and a bunch of information on it in a museum. It was actually a bit of an accident...thought it was kind of interesting...but the verdict here seems to be "no" ;)

The photo of your cat's nose has an equivalent in my archives :D.
May I share?

please do :D
 
I like the comp on the 5th one, 2 is just plain great.
 
Thanks for all of your comments :sillysmi: I'm glad that I included #2 because I almost didn't post it (I like it....but thought it would be boring/too simple or something...)

I did a little 'shoot' with my mom's guitars...trying to come up with something for her--that is where 3 and 5 came from. Any thoughts on how to improve those?

Cheers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom