Mish's Dirty Drops

Hopefully, this is the last for awhile. :hug::

Gorgeous! They are all very unique. Still like your flowers better though! ;)That first one.. wow... that is wild!
Let's be realistic, water drops have been done. The artistic value? It's been on my bucket list to do them, so here I am. They are kinda a "I did it" thing for me. Flowers have become the monkey on my back. I NEED....I WANT to do other things. I just have to figure out what that is.....:sexywink:
Yes they've been done. It's up to you to create something involving them that hasn't been created. Have you thought about combing your flower art and drops in some way?Hint: refraction.

Gorgeous! They are all very unique. Still like your flowers better though! ;)That first one.. wow... that is wild!
Let's be realistic, water drops have been done. The artistic value? It's been on my bucket list to do them, so here I am. They are kinda a "I did it" thing for me. Flowers have become the monkey on my back. I NEED....I WANT to do other things. I just have to figure out what that is.....:sexywink:
Yes they've been done. It's up to you to create something involving them that hasn't been created. Have you thought about combing your flower art and drops in some way?Hint: refraction.

I have some tricks up my sleeve....lol But I'm still learning how to make the drop and splashes I want.

I keep reading the title as Dirty Man Drops. And I love todays work! Pretty colors <3

Just a super set of drop pics. The colors in the 2nd set are truly outstanding.

Most reactions

Back