What's new

Mish's Junk

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Enjoy my junk. C&C is always welcome.
1.
7979502374_4ae51ae9ff_b.jpg


2.
7979502155_e770a097fe_z.jpg
 
FOUL!

I thought this was gonna show pix of your bum! :lol:


But these are great shots nonetheless.
Thumbsup.gif
 
TEASE! :-P

Interesting shots.. #2, interesting colors and textures... nice!
 
That's one evil bunny! Love the first one :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
That's one evil bunny! Love the first one :)

Yay!! You saw what I saw....lol (bunny/face) I might have to play w/ the crop a bit on that shot. I'm not completely happy w/ it.
 
Lol yep definitely an evil rock and roll bunny :)
(who could use a bit more space if possible, this crop is cramping his style a bit ;) )
 
I was hopin' to see some "junk" too...

I call shenanigans.
 
Awwww...all revved up with no place to go after that teasy, titillating title...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Lol yep definitely an evil rock and roll bunny :)
(who could use a bit more space if possible, this crop is cramping his style a bit ;) )

I have room, I'll post a new crop tonight.

To the rest of you....Come on...lol This thread title has been used before by me.
 
You've got some HOT junk, girl. I love these ones! REALLY love the second one.
 
Ah..I always like checking out misheles junk...and this peek is better than the last time she posted shots of her junk!! Very cool shots...great texture on the second...and the composition is pretty crazy on the first!! My kinda pics homey!!
 
Love your "junk" I also saw rock n Rollin that first one, must be the verticle banding, reminiscent of guitar strings and concert posters.
 
Loving #2. Thanks.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Thanks for the comments, guys!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom