What's new

Miss Misery (monochrome version)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1244411860-4.jpg



Original colour image is here.
 
Oh yes.

Win.

:thumbup:
 
LOL, thank you. I prefer the colour version myself, but I like the B&W.
 
Both versions are creepy but I think the B&W puts more focus on the doll.
 
The black and white version is stronger IMO. Really cool.
 
LOL, thank you. I prefer the colour version myself, but I like the B&W.

Yeah I think the b/w version pushes the creepiness over the edge and also somewhat minimizes the impact of the brightness of the original- probably because it lends itself to contrast rather than distraction of color issues.
 
Thanks, guys.
 
Creepy doll is Creepy
 
S**T that's horrifying!
The doll, not the photo :D
 
Ok, she IS creepy! You almost expect the doll to turn around and look at you with her head tilted sideways and as she does her neck creaks...

Nice work!
 
Sybil looked lovely in color. I prefer that version of the shot.
 
btw, can I ask? Did you find the doll this way or did you find it around the house and setup the shot? Just curious, but feel free to not answer if you'd prefer. I'll understand.
 
You know, I'd seriously buy this shot from you. It's really exceptional. I forgot last time you came out I wanted to buy a different shot from you and we had some issues on how to handle your signing it and such. dur. That was a perfect chance. Next time you're coming out, let's talk about that again.
 
Chris, Sybil is a prop that Federico uses in some of his shots. I do believe he found her in a house, just not this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom