What's new

Miss Misery (monochrome version)

Ah ok.

BTW, nominated for November.
 
Nice! Both versions! I think the B&W is creepier...
 
Chris, Sybil is a prop that Federico uses in some of his shots. I do believe he found her in a house, just not this one.
Michele is right, Sybil is a prop. I did not find her in a house, though – got her from an antiques store. I do have 3 or 4 dolls that I found in a house, but they're naked so I can't posts photos of them here ;)

BTW, nominated for November.
Hey, that's very cool, thank you!

Thanks all for your feedback. I agree that the B&W version is creepier, but I personally prefer the original colour version.
 
Thank you, gentlemen!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom