What's new

Miss Misery

Unfortunately, I have not.
 
This is pretty awesome, but I do think you could darken the whole thing and make it work.
 
Unfortunately, I have not.
It's never too late. Just make sure to abide by the trespassing laws in your area, and be with someone else (just in case the floor caves in or the roof collapses).

This is pretty awesome, but I do think you could darken the whole thing and make it work.
Thank you, I might try that too.

Cheers, guys.
 
I've posted a monochrome version of this image here.
 
Great website! Your success is enviable. Keep up the great work.
 
Last edited:
If the drapes were open a little bit and a darker gloomy cloudy sky out it would really have the creepy affect. I love the doll....
 
Great website! Your success is enviable. Keep up the great work.
Thank you very much :thumbup:

If the drapes were open a little bit and a darker gloomy cloudy sky out it would really have the creepy affect.
My photoshoots are not planned, and in general I shoot inside the houses – as opposed to outside – when the sky is cloudless and bland (like that day). Having the ability to control the weather is high on my photography wishlist though ;)

I love the doll....
Sybil says she loves you too :)

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom