Missed you guys!!!!

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody. I have been sick and off line for the past several weeks. I have mentioned in the past that I had a kidney transplant some time ago. Well, I have experienced some complications recently and have been laid up, sorry I have missed all that has transpired since late November. Hope you all had a good Christmas and a safe New Year. It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things, so please be patient with me if I appear to be a little more dense than usual.
Later, John.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Well I hope everything's resolved, you'll be in my prayers!

Also, you've got a PM =)

Hey, John! Welcome back :D
It's really good to see you back here, and I'm sorry to hear about the problems... You're in my prayers as well.

Hi John!!! We've missed you!!!! Sorry to hear about the complications!

What's new around here: Alison and Hobbes are in the hospital RIGHT NOW, and Evelyn should be here soon! :)

Welcome back, John! :D

John!
Hey, good to see you back!!
You were being missed... there should even be an "asking about John-thread" out somewhere here!
Too bad to hear you were having problems, I hope they got all solved by now? At least you are back up and on line and I hope you'll soon get that good ol' camera back out and some wonderful photos taken, right?
I'll be thinking of you --- though at present my thoughts are occupied by Alison and Hobbes and Little E! ;)

heh, Dr. Nikon returns. :D

I was wondering the other day where you'd dissapeared to, nice to see you're on the mend. :)

Glad you got through the setback. :hug:: It takes time to recuperate from that kind of thing.

Welcome back to the fold! :)

glad you are back and healthy!!! take care!

Sorry dude, don't really know you, but I'm still glad to see you're back, which must mean your feeling better...so that's good, right?

Yes, better, but still fighting. Don't want to bore you all with details. But I have been dealing with the early stages of kidney failure. Had a transplant April 29, '92 and it's waning, but still fighting to hang in there. I will be dealing with more issues until it finally stops and we go through it all again. Our son will be the donor this time, a perfect match. So I will be in and out as my health allows. At times I want to sleep for days, other days I do OK. Thanks you all for the kind words and well wishes. And thanks for all the PM's, you guys are a great group and a bunch of great and generous people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back