What's new

Mississippi Gulf Coast

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Ocean Springs (4 of 4).webp$Ocean Springs (2 of 4).webpHello all. C&C is appreciated especially on composition...something that I struggle with. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Looks like good comp to me :mrgreen:

I was expecting something different from your tittle ;)
 
I have some of the gulf but I am not pleased with them. Thanks for the feedback.
 
Looks good to me.
 
$Ocean Springs (5 of 2).webp$Ocean Springs (6 of 2).webp

Here are a couple of shots in the Gulf but the sky wasn't giving me anything interesting except...blown out sky. I used AEB but even my underexposed shots looked like garbage...I am not pleased with them but maybe someone might be interested.
 
Ya, I just got from driving the Gulf Coast. The sky's around Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama was either blown out or it was raining. I saw some pretty good sky in Florida mixed with a few rainy days.
 
Tailgunner, I think it is all the haze in the air.
 
Tailgunner, I think it is all the haze in the air.

Ya, possibly. It's been hazy all day here in Dallas. I hope it blows off by 8 o'clock or I'm outta luck on shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom