Mistaken Identity

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A cold dark cell waited quietly
IMG_1019a.jpg

he was thrust in for a crime he claims he never commited. His fate in the hands of the law. But was he really guilty
IMG_1027a.jpg

During all the chaos the victims sister managed to sneak into the empty cell and hid amongst the shadows hoping to do what she felt was right.
IMG_1028revenge.jpg

...it was over in a matter of seconds.....
IMG_1036a.jpg

only to find that the real suspect had just arrived in police custody..
who is the guilty one now......

This was something I threw together on my lunch hour with only my point and shoot camera and a little ps work. My helper was a co-worker(Thanks Rose) who played the part of the victims sister. The blood in the last pic was done in photoshop. Thought it would look a little strange spillin blood on the warehouse floor. We had a close enough episode with the knife shot. :lol: The only light I had was the sunlight that comes in thorough a window over the door.

Very cool series :D

The available light is what makes these! Dig the composition of #2. Like everything about #1.

Very creative...I usually just eat my lunch during my lunch hour :lol:

great stuff chilly, you gotta get credit for doing this in your lunch hour!.... good use of light too.... :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Very creative...I usually just eat my lunch during my lunch hour :lol:

Thanks for the cool comments guys.
I like to prioritize my work:lmao: :lmao: and could not pass up the light. Gheesh...I did not even have any food, so I had to do somepin.

Most reactions

Back