chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2007 #1 I took this shot last week along with a bunch of others that didnt work out,This was a lucky one.What do you think?
I took this shot last week along with a bunch of others that didnt work out,This was a lucky one.What do you think?
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Mar 31, 2007 #2 Wow, what a great shot. I really like the fact that the mist eliminates the horizon. I think you did very well in composing this too. The fact that there is only 3 main physical elements to the photo make it very geometrically pleasing too (if that makes any sense) awesome
Wow, what a great shot. I really like the fact that the mist eliminates the horizon. I think you did very well in composing this too. The fact that there is only 3 main physical elements to the photo make it very geometrically pleasing too (if that makes any sense) awesome
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks,I wish the others had have worded out better aswell,but then thats part and parcel with photography I supose.
Thanks,I wish the others had have worded out better aswell,but then thats part and parcel with photography I supose.
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 bump.