What's new

Mixed Emotions

Thanks for the explanation Bitter. I think it might have lost something in translation - though my not being there means I have no idea if that's true or not.
The photo looked, to me, as though you had inserted a blue rectangle into the image using CS5 for some unknown reason. I did see some faint shadow effects that suggested that the blue was part of the photo and not added after the fact, but the size of the posted jpeg did not allow me to completely understand what I was looking at. Thus my "mixed" comment as I was fairly certain there was a reason, but was unable to wrap my head around what it might be.
 
Sleist, That's something I really like about it too. How that blue bit is so even, and such a saturated color, that it looks like it was added in post. If you can imagine, that's kinda how it felt in real life, like it was unreal.
 
It's definitely interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom