xc222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyphoto123.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
za30.jpg

I like this, but I can't help thinking that the highlights are just a hair too hot, and the shadows a tiny bit too deep.

On my phone had to do a double take to understand what I was seeing. Enlarged I like it.

I think a tiny bit more detail revealed in the shadows, just a bit more, would strengthen this image. As-shown, it is however, a very nice photo. Revealing less, and leaving more to the imagination, is a nice way to deal with many subjects, such as this one. This is a very subtle,delicate image processing and exposure, and any changes would likely make quite a bit of difference in how the image is experienced, since it is so extreme in highlights, and shadows. If you add too much, or remove too much, the subtlty that makes this image strong might be lost. However, this kind of shot is very much dependent on what _you_ want to show, so opinions from others might be taken into consideration, or not...it's your picture!.Thanks for posting this photo.

Last edited:
I like this, but I can't help thinking that the highlights are just a hair too hot, and the shadows a tiny bit too deep.

On my phone had to do a double take to understand what I was seeing. Enlarged I like it.

I think a tiny bit more detail revealed in the shadows, just a bit more, would strengthen this image. As-shown, it is however, a very nice photo. Revealing less, and leaving more to the imagination, is a nice way to deal with many subjects, such as this one. This is a very subtle,delicate image processing and exposure, and any changes would likely make quite a bit of difference in how the image is experienced, since it is so extreme in highlights, and shadows. If you add too much, or remove too much, the subtly that makes this image strong might be lost. However, this kind of shot is very much dependent on what _you_ want to show, so opinions from others might be taken into consideration, or not...it's your picture!.Thanks for posting this photo.

Interesting image.........

Thanks ! I am very happy to see message.

I like it! I may (or may not have) framed more face, less hand as my eyes are drwn to the back of her hand and not as much to the soft sensual curve of her neck and chin but as it is, I do appreciate the tone and mystery.

thank you!
In fact, I just like her hand.
I like it! I may (or may not have) framed more face, less hand as my eyes are drwn to the back of her hand and not as much to the soft sensual curve of her neck and chin but as it is, I do appreciate the tone and mystery.

I like it. The subject seems to be her hand, yet it’s not just a floating hand. Fits in the scene imo

I like this very much too. I agree it would totally change the photo if you lessened the shadows. Might be a good thing or it might totally ruin it.

I like this very much too. I agree it would totally change the photo if you lessened the shadows. Might be a good thing or it might totally ruin it.
Thank you, I will not change.
Will keep the way it is now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back