What's new

mmmmmmmmm bikes

Bevel Heaven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Pleasant Hill, CALIFORNIA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These photos from this weekend at the LEGEND OF THE MOTORCYCLE event at the Ritz-Carlton at Half Moon Bay. Lots of eye candy, here are a few photos .......

FMF_0621.jpg


FMF_0563.jpg


FMF_0564.jpg


FMF_0567.jpg


FMF_0571.jpg


FMF_0691.jpg


FMF_0689.jpg


FMF_0657.jpg
 
really nice.. i ride also.. love bikes.. CBR 1000RR. :D
 
Wow, very nice photos, considering the place was so crowded. I love the one of the early racing bike (no. 1 labeled) with the sea in the background.
 
You did a great job in my opinion. Colors are vibrant and crisp. Out of all of them I would say the second one takes the cake. Thanks for sharing the photo's.
 
All very nice shots!! I really like the Goldhammer bikes!
 
you got some great colour out of those
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom