What's new

Mobile Homestead

SamSpade1941

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
491
Reaction score
65
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo I shot the other day of an abandoned and decaying mobile home out in the country, I imagine at some point it will collapse on itself as the roof has already caved in and the floor is gone. The walls are starting to buckle in, In its decay though I found some interesting textures. During post processing I was trying to bring the textures of the mobile home's exterior out as much as possible to convey the decay and starkness which gave the scene a surreal feel to it.

$mobile_homestead_1_of_5_by_samspade1941-d5btxb0.webp

 
Nice textures, but a straight-on shot might have been better. There are halos where the wall and ground meet the sky.
 
After I uploaded this I noticed some areas where I held my tool too long fixing some areas in the sky and I think I have dust on my sensor. I think you are right though a straight on shot would have worked better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom