jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just as Ahab pursued the elusive Moby Dick, I've been in search of the great white squirrel... and I finally caught one! I was up in Lebanon, OH, and managed to finally get a shot. The specks are dirt on the squirrel, not the lens...

oct29202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice shot!

As the wise man once said:

Ho, ho! from all your furthest bounds, pour ye now in, ye bold billows of my whole foregone life, and top this one piled comber of my death! Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering squirrel; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Nice capture, I am glad for you.

Just as Ahab pursued the elusive Moby Dick, I've been in search of the great white squirrel... and I finally caught one! I was up in Lebanon, OH, and managed to finally get a shot. The specks are dirt on the squirrel, not the lens...

oct29202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Wow! Good for you!

Nice shot!

Ho, ho! from all your furthest bounds, pour ye now in, ye bold billows of my whole foregone life, and top this one piled comber of my death! Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering squirrel; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

I've always loved the ending where Gregory Peck is caught up in the lines and "waves" the crew in to seal their fate.

And I'm a very big fan of Khan's spin of that quote at the end of the second Star Trek movie.

Wow! I've never seen one, either! The closest I've come to looking for an elusive squirrel is the notorious Kaibab squirrel, and you can only look around the Grand Canyon or on the Kaibab Plateau. I do have a picture of one running away from me....somehow, it's just not the same as what you captured here. ;)

Terrific shot! I can even make out that blue eye. Great work!

Nice shot!

Thanks! Nice rendition of the lines! :D
Good shot.... :encouragement:
Thanks!
Nice capture, I am glad for you.
Thanks!
Wow! Good for you!
Thanks!
Nice find; I didn't know white squirrels existed. I'm guessing this photo is based on an actual photo of a large brown squirrel that smashed a camera?
I didn't either until I spotted one a few years back. At first, I thought it was albino, but the eyes are not pink, so not albino. My oldest son says that it is a recessive gene, and that he has seen a couple in Denton, TX.
Wow! I've never seen one, either! The closest I've come to looking for an elusive squirrel is the notorious Kaibab squirrel, and you can only look around the Grand Canyon or on the Kaibab Plateau. I do have a picture of one running away from me....somehow, it's just not the same as what you captured here. ;)

Terrific shot! I can even make out that blue eye. Great work!
Thank you! This one was very skittish, and I initially spotted it on the ground, but it climbed into the tree thinking itself safe from my camera. :)

I've always loved the ending where Gregory Peck is caught up in the lines and "waves" the crew in to seal their fate.

And I'm a very big fan of Khan's spin of that quote at the end of the second Star Trek movie.
Thanks! Nice rendition of the lines! :D
*takes a bow*

wow so different..great photo

Most reactions

Back