I guess this is one of those photos that falls into the I don't get it category. Is she stuck under the table or what? I think a lot of glamour photography fall apart when the question get put forth, 'Why would someone ever actually be in that body position, except for to be in a glamour image?' And I guess that's true about most style of photography that involves humans. With engagement or couples photos, you see same thing, where it's like, who would ever actually sit like that together? But on the flip side,the way people actually would sit together also looks awful. So it's a matter of posing people in a way that looks better than what they would do themselves, but looks like they did do it themselves.
There is a lack of clear focal point in this image, and I feel like I keep either getting drawn to the hand on her leg or out of the frame. And the left arm being amputated by the frame edge kills it for me. Big no-no.
As for the editing, I feel the the contrast is a too high. There isn't much detail in the darks, the white thigh-highs being both lighter and larger than her face, draw a lot of attention away. Having more control over the light spill on the lower half of the frame or using a gradient mask in PS would help a lot.
Keep at it!