RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from a shoot with a model in my area named Jillian:

4904986347_0345694b18_b.jpg

4901306236_283edfe13e_b.jpg

LOVE these shots. She's a beautiful model and I like both shots even though they are very different from each other. I think you had a clear vision of what you wanted to do with each shot and then you did it and did it well.

Tressa

LOVE these shots. She's a beautiful model and I like both shots even though they are very different from each other. I think you had a clear vision of what you wanted to do with each shot and then you did it and did it well.

Tressa

I totally agree, two very very different photos, yet each of them with their own unique style and well made photos. :thumbup:

BEAUTIFUL photos but can jillian eat something? lol

I've defended the eating habits of my models before, and will again... Jillian eats JUST fine, in fact she had a Subway sub w/cookies immediately following this shoot.

A lot of these girls have issues that keep them from gaining wait, Jillian included, and no I am not referring to an eating disorder. :)

Of course I wish I had some of these same issues... lol

im just a guy who enjoys looking at a thicker girl. she is still beautiful and the pictures are great

Why is it that people think that heavy people are the only ones offended by commentary on their weight? As a non-anorexic skinny person, who eats like absolute ****, eats Mcdonalds at least 3 times a week and never gains a single pound, yet still has people telling her she's too skinny or STARTING rumors about her being anorexic...

Making a comment that someone needs to eat more, or anything along those lines is hurtful and rude.

Do you have to be attracted to her? No. Can you like "thicker" women more? Absolutely, but there's no need to be rude. :er:

To the OP: I really like both shots... especially the colors in the second. :sillysmi:

Thanks. As a fat guy, I think most people would assume I would agree when someone tells me my models are too skinny, but the truth is a lot of these women have trouble gaining weight, and the others work very HARD to stay HEALTHY in order to be able to work in their field.

The girl above eats, and I would venture that I've PERSONALLY seen 9 out of 10 of my models eat food, REAL food (even junk food) in front of me. None of them have ever "purged" after a meal either.

What's really funny is that for a fatguy, I eat rather healthful... so if a model and I go to a place to eat, they usually put the salad/chicken in front of them and the greasy burger and fries in front of me... then we switch! :)

The first shot is very neat, nice lighting but I might straighten out the horizon some. :)
The second one is a neat idea but her right cheek, right hand and fingers, left arm, left thigh, shorts and shoes are all blown out. I think in print it might be more obvious.

...gaining wait, Jillian included, and no I am not referring to an eating disorder. :)

"...gaining weight..."

So, what stops them from gaining weight?!?! She is sickly suffering from anorexia! It's obvious from her hips and bust size.

Anyways, #1 is a great shot with her pose.

...gaining wait, Jillian included, and no I am not referring to an eating disorder. :)

"...gaining weight..."

So, what stops them from gaining weight?!?! She is sickly suffering from anorexia! It's obvious from her hips and bust size.

Anyways, #1 is a great shot with her pose.

Thanks for the compliment, but you have no IDEA about this girl personally, so PLEASE do not declare her diseased.

Most reactions

Back