DSC_3746.jpg

DSC_3761.jpg

DSC_3766.jpg

DSC_3783-5.jpg

DSC_3791-2.jpg

DSC_3802.jpg

DSC_3807.jpg

DSC_3814.jpg

Very nice series. They are all well lit, but some just have "awkward" or "forced" poses. My only real gripe is the background is SO distracting on the second one.

Regards,
Jake

First one looks like a manikin the rest are ok but still to posy I do like the last one the best and # 5 is nice. Natural smile/pose nice lighting and back ground.

They are all very good from a technical standpoint, but I can't help but think of Zoolander-she has nearly the same expression in all of them. To me, that indicates that you maybe needed to build a little more of a connection with her, have a conversation, get her laughing.
Taking a second look, she also has her head at exactly the same 3/4 angle to her body in all of them, so work a bit on doing some over the shoulder, straight on, and working with the angle of her face more.

Good lighting. Model looks a bit stiff. Maybe try less posing but more natural flow ?

I like the colors, and every photo is an good one!
But the face looks almost same in few photo in this set.

- - -- - -
Like my photos? Follow my blog!
rainbowpuke
- - -- - -

Nice.

A lot of them need some a little rotation. Look at the brick patter, light pole, etc. Make sure vertical is vertical.

Excellent shots; the best series i have seen from you; yes, in some photos her face has same expression; she looks gorgeous in second and fourth. Her smile in the last is fantastic

PS: how difficult things turn when you don't number them :grumpy:

Regards :D

Great series. The only thing I don't dig the PP of #4, but that's a preference thing. Keep up the good work!

Those are good. They're a little posed though. I think they would be a little more effective if you caught her off guard. I still really like them though.

I love the second image just hate that you can see that S10 in the back ground

Most reactions

Back