Model PhotoShoot

GeraShapiro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all...
My first post in here so dont be hard on me :)
4 pictures from last friday that i was shooting a model( ex gf) ..
Much thanks to the model and the makeup girl :)

enjoy
post-24490-129934589904.jpg

post-24490-12993459152.jpg

post-24490-129934593053.jpg

post-24490-129950614958.jpg

Comments are more then welcome.

Images 2-4 kind of have an expressionless gaze on the model, which I feel makes for a less quality image. She just appears to be stone cold and stoic. Maybe that's what you were going for... But to me, it's uninteresting.

The location is nice however. I'm a sucker for decrepit buildings and ruins.

She's too pretty, in a certain way for the ugly place. I don't think it works with her look. Very photogenic and good make-up. The angles like #1 and #3 I think look good. But somewhere yellow and with warmth, not blue and cold looking as in this place.

My next photosession will be better :)
thanks for the critics

3 and 4 almost work as photojournalism-type shots. Perhaps if the story behind the shots was that the room had been her home destroyed by weather, or bomb blast, etc.

I am not beginning.... :) i shoot for 4-5 years..... why?

I was just wondering. These are pretty good! I enjoyed them. The only major thing that I notice was the brown thing hanging over her head in the first picture. I would have cloned that out.

I was just wondering. These are pretty good! I enjoyed them. The only major thing that I notice was the brown thing hanging over her head in the first picture. I would have cloned that out.
thanks...well this was my first try with the new camera so next time will be better :) promise haha

I really like the first one. It's not too forced or too posed. Just right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back