Reaction score
Website
www.digitalfrog.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feedback welcome !

Model: Loes

3084286061_043a9c9552_b.jpg

I like it:) specially eyes, they are sharp, almost crystal on blurry rest. For me good.

Nice shot, but it doesn't quite look like real bokeh.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a thing about portrait photography, but I know what I like, and I do like this. Stunning!

Mac,

It actually is all natural, no blur has been added.

I'd like a photoshop expert to help me do a better job cleaning under the eyes though.

Great shot! Nice job on the selective focus but there's no bokeh.

I like this picture very much. You did a great job, really. The model is very beautiful and has amazing eyes, I also love the way her hair waves around. In my opinion, this such a great picture also looks good in black and white.
However, the model's skin distracts me a bit, especially the area under the eyes. I think you should work on retouching these parts of her face, because they look a bit lighted up and the face looks somehow puffy.

The term 'bokeh' refers to the appearance/quality of out-of-focus areas in an image. In this picture, I think there is no bokeh to speak of. The out-of-focus areas are just blurred with no real quality to them. Nice shot nonetheless and nice use of shallow DOF.

Wow her eyes are out of this world, I love the crop and her hair as well. The depth of field is just a little bit shallow for my taste. Her face blurred with only the eyes in focus makes this shot a little surreal and a little less immediate than I would have liked, but still, a beautiful piece..

What was this - f1.2, f1.4?

Most reactions

Back