#1 I'd try some more dynamic lighting to make it really wow. Also, have her facing the way she is, but looking more towards the camera so you can see her irises more, that'll add a little.
#2 Just seems like a snapshot. Try different poses to make the picture more than just a picture, make it something to look at.
#3 I'd take her away from the posts, put her to the side in front of the Alley Cat sign, that's more of a focual point than the cement posts. Also, try and keep her hair under control, its flying into her face, the jacket as well, set it back down on her neck and shoulders, too distracting on her jaw.
Hope that helps. I'm not trying to say the picture are bad, because they're not, they just need something to take them from Myspace profile picture to a model shot.