Model shoot [NSFW]

Jaime:
I hope you will excuse some suggestions that are a little late- I think that Number one is much better than the one you posted in the other thread where you asked about the BW vs Color.
Number two is good also, gracefull, refined and well exposed.
I don't really care for the others.
3. The hair is ragged, and she does not look as put together(?) as in one and two. the vest is too much like her hair in color and shade and for some reason her nose seems out of proportion to her body, maybe a wider angle lens than you needed, or maybe another pose would be better. I don't get that same feeling from the other photos.
Four and five are unflattering to the model's body type. Her thighs are not right for the skimpy panties and nudes that show her butt and upper legs. She may not have thunderthighs, but it looks like it in both four and five. Also her dirty feet kind of kill the sexy mood. For some reason five makes her look much heavier than the other poses. I do not have any thing against heavier models, but I think better poses could be found.
Just my two cents- for what thats is worth today.
Judge Sharpe

Last edited:
!. I like alot

2. I love, wouldn't change a thing. Though it would be nice to have a similar shot posed like she is with a alluring smile and eyes connected with the camera so that you eyes lock with hers.

3/4/5/6. Make up, not a lot just a little bit to smooth out the skin tone. Hair, She needs to do something a little nicer with it.

4/5. Tattoo, I love ink but it just doesn't look right on her.

4. Her panties are too small for her. 1/2. I think her corset whatever it's called is a hair too big for her hence the look of small breasts that others mentioned (though they really aren't small at all)

No offense to women, but they are just as bad as us men wearing the wrong size clothing. Proper fit does more for a nice appearance than the colors/materials of the clothing itself.

She's a very beautiful women, no doubt about that, she just seemed a bit unprepared for the shoot. You did an excellent job with her though.

Photo wise,

5. I would love to see more light on her face, there's a bad shadow of her nose, it looks like all of the lighting is on her hip and buttock.

6. Her belly is lit up brighter than her face.

As others mentioned, the dirty feet are detracting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even going to get into the whole large/small breast/butt argument other than I don't really care what size either is as long as she is evenly proportioned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back