Model shoot with Karah

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went for two looks for this shoot. The first was a grunge-glamour look with some edge to it. The second part was more portrait style with brighter clothes and makeup.

Hope you enjoy them, C&C always appreciated.

_dsc0085_595.jpg

_dsc0041_595.jpg

_dsc0050_595.jpg

_dsc0075_595.jpg

_dsc0087_595.jpg

_dsc0069_595.jpg

_dsc0040_595.jpg

karah1_595.jpg

karah2_595.jpg

karah3_595.jpg

The first one definitely looks like Lindsay Lohan.

Got some nice shots there, especially 4 and 9.

I have to say that there's so much detail lost in the black dress that I simply cannot tell what's going on. Sure it's not the most important part of the photographs, but it does bother me that it's right in the middle of the photo and it's just a big black patch. I am referring to 2nd, 3rd and photo, as well as the stockings(or whatever it's called) in the last photo. May be it's my monitor....

#3 and #5 are my favorites. 8 looks insanely distorted, can't put my finger on it.

I have to say that there's so much detail lost in the black dress that I simply cannot tell what's going on. Sure it's not the most important part of the photographs, but it does bother me that it's right in the middle of the photo and it's just a big black patch. I am referring to 2nd, 3rd and photo, as well as the stockings(or whatever it's called) in the last photo. May be it's my monitor....

I think it may be your monitor. On my mac it looks great however on my pc monitor a lot of detail is lost like you said. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I like 1 and 10 the most. If 9 had a background that was more wilderness or free of man-made objects in the background I would really like it also. The model's physical appearance is great in that photo. Not sure about lighting or polarized filters, as I have minimal experience.

I like 1 and 10 the most. If 9 had a background that was more wilderness or free of man-made objects in the background I would really like it also. The model's physical appearance is great in that photo. Not sure about lighting or polarized filters, as I have minimal experience.

No filters were used but thanks for the comments!

For the 'grunge-glamor' shots, I'd like to see more dramatic lighting. They feel too light and airy.
The certainly aren't without merit though.

Most reactions

Back