model shot C&C please!

amber.martin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I asked last night about lighting techniques on photographing people of color, my model today was AMAZING! because i didnt have a grey board, i winged it and just did a bunch of test shots. here is one pp. the floor is open! :)

DSC_00672.jpg

I dig the shot in general but I really wish that you traded some of the dead space above her for some more of her, including her cut-off hands. I like the processing, whatever you did.

k, ill post them up, some are editted some not so here goes nothing! let me just upload to photobucket first

The framing choices on the sample posted first are very unusual....horizontal framing for some reason, and then to compound that problem you allotted excessive top space, cut-off hands...

#1, #5 and #6 in that set are all great. #4 is very unflattering, I would trash that one personally.

I really like the PP you were going for on your first post with the outfit she was wearing. It looked very 60s. I think you should keep PP like that.

1. I would've gone with vertical framing and focused more on her than the background.
2. Its nice, maybe a capture of her more in the frame.
3. I like this, its simple. Her eyes are great.
4. Im not digging the look, expression she has.
5. I like this shot.
6. Very nice and relaxed, you captured a moment. Very nice.
I think for the most part the pp works.

Most reactions

Back