Model Tara Lightfoot

Thanks for the compliments guys.

The facial expressions looking the same were sort of intentional, I was going for that look... although I can see how boring it is looking at them all at once.

Oh I see now. I was thinking originally that you may have had the trouble with her that I had the other day with a girl that is aspiring to be a model. She kept making the same face over and over. I didn't realize you were trying to get a specific one shot out of so many for your port and that you just showed them like you said, all at once on here. Anyhow like I said love the colors and comp. I need a beach nearby!

Concerning the pictures, I think they're great and I love the colors. Number 4 and 8 are definitelly my favorites. Of course they're not perfect, I've never seen a perfect picture except award winning ones, wich is not for sure none of bigalbest's (try to be just a bit more humble for the next time - I didn't get the "High School" story or what does it has to do with this topic and RMThompson's pictures).

Just my 2 cents.

The only one I don't like is #9 because I think her body looks really awkward. Personally I do think it would have been nice to see a bit more range in her face though, the ones that are different are nice.

Most reactions

Back