What's new

Model

robkelly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Coatbridge, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was lucky enough to have a little studio time with a model lately. I took loads of pictures, here are 2 that stood out for me.

I did a little light editing on both shots, but not too much.

Any feedback or criticism will be gratefully received...


Model 1 by Robert S Kelly, on Flickr


Model 2 by Robert S Kelly, on Flickr
 
The models lack of expression kinda kills it for me.
How many lights did you use?
 
The models lack of expression kinda kills it for me.
How many lights did you use?

If I remember correctly, I used 2 lights in each of these shots. I have loads of other pictures, but you're right. She was quite a "serious" model. :lol:
 
I don't understand your choice of landscape format.
Lighting in #1 is not the best.
Lighting in #2 is better.
Ask her to smile next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom