LaurenFace.jpg

DSC_5726copy.jpg

DSC_5684.jpg

DSC_5559.jpg

DSC_5577.jpg

DSC_5712.jpg

DSC_5699.jpg

1,3,and 6 are stunning!

#1 is pretty good but the touch-up looks a little uneven. Needs more work on her right cheek and definitely more work on her lips. It also needs less smoothing or more texture on the nose and left cheek.

#2 is very nice but you have to bring out the detail in her hair, and you need to check the highlight on the nose. A definite keeper with a little more work in post. Next time put more emphasis on the hairlight.

#3 is a definite no. Her face isn't evocative of anything, the pose is boring, the vignetting is too chunky, and the hairlight is too strong.

#4 could have been perfect. Bring out more detail in the hair and it's a definite keeper.

#5 is a definite no. Highlights are unmanageably out of control.

#6 is pretty good but I've seen the shot a million times before and the colors should be a little more muted in keeping with the general style.

#7 is a no. Hair light is too strong, she has no neck, her face looks too round, the highlight on her foot is distracting.

I notice in number 4 that there is a hughe different in color in different of her arm that isn't present in any other pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back