What's new

Modernistca

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2037.jpg


My adventure into modern art. Thoughts? :)
 
When I saw this the song came in my head "raindrops keep fallin' on my head..." and I hum the rest 'cause I dunno the words. lol.

Not really into modern art, but I don't knock it or knock you for delving into it. We can get all Freudian and see "what do the bokeh blobs mean to you" ....."hrm...I see a sheep...and a dog...and an angry penguin" what does this all mean? Mostly likely that I'm tired.
 
When I saw this the song came in my head "raindrops keep fallin' on my head..." and I hum the rest 'cause I dunno the words. lol.

Not really into modern art, but I don't knock it or knock you for delving into it. We can get all Freudian and see "what do the bokeh blobs mean to you" ....."hrm...I see a sheep...and a dog...and an angry penguin" what does this all mean? Mostly likely that I'm tired.
Heh, thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom