Modest Model Pics

JDBB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all, this is a very classy-european-like lovely girl who exhibits a lot of grace. Hopefully these few pictures will reflect that. I am however looking to change my signature to one that looks more professional. How can I do that transparent glossy nice font with photoshop? Something like the user "Peanuts" has on this forum. Any help would surely be appreciated.

2694064979_4eec322528.jpg

2694880394_57fecabe24.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2343/2694880394_57fecabe24.jpg?v=0

Hey, great shots! You have a beautiful subject. =)

#1 is a photo I really really like. The composition is great, your DOF is really good as well, and the lighting is fantastic, the way it's shining down on her face like that. What did you do to soften the edge of her dress and little jacket though? Because there is a soft sort of halo around her, especially around the white sleeves, and that bottom left corner bothers me some.

#2 is a great shot also, with good lighting, though I would like to see a bit more composition here maybe, the front and center subject isn't something I'm really a fan of here. That car is distracting, but there's nothing you can do about it, a crop that close I think would ruin this shot.

Good pics! TFS!

Nice shots, I like them, except the car in the background in the 2nd shot.

Just curious, what is "classy-european-like"? Is that different from classy-American-like?:wink:

Nice shots, I like them, except the car in the background in the 2nd shot.

Just curious, what is "classy-european-like"? Is that different from classy-American-like?:wink:

Thank you! Yeah i know, the car had just parked and I didn't even notice really.
And class is class regardless of continent lol. She refers herself as being very european (though she's not) so I kinda clinged to that idea. Didn't mean to offend anyone ;)

Thanks for all the C&C guys but I am however still looking to change my signature to one that looks more professional. How can I do that transparent glossy nice font with photoshop? Something like the user "Peanuts" has on this forum. Any help would surely be appreciated.

Most reactions

Back