Mohegan SUN

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some friends out on our boat last night, and I of course brought my camera along. We went out to New London Harbor, and then back up the river to anchor and eat. After dinner, we took a little cruise up to Norwich Harbor, and on the way passed Mohegan Sun. I had my camera up and ready, and was able to capture this sun flare--definitely one of my favorite shots of this beautiful building to date.

_RSP6662-Edit by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Not a word? Hmmmmmmmm. Must be bad then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumps....

It's not a bad image at all, and the sun star looks nice. I'd be trying to sell it to them hah

It's not a bad image at all, and the sun star looks nice. I'd be trying to sell it to them hah

Haha they did share it on Facebook, but I'm sure that's all they will do. They've shared my work before, just never purchased it.

Nice! I've spent a bit of time at New London/Groton. I was stationed at the sub base many years ago.

I like the image, and the exposure you've got on the hotel is great, but I find it a little centered for my taste.

I like the image, and the exposure you've got on the hotel is great, but I find it a little centered for my taste.

I agree completely. I have other shots that I like the framing on more, but I had my shutter speed down low to smooth out the water a bit, and all of the other frames have a blurred hotel. They also lack the sun flare, which I was pretty excited about, haha. I'd rather the hotel be framed more towards the right of the frame, but alas, a crop takes away a lot.

Jake

It's not easy to say something new and original about a good picture. "Nice, beautiful, amazing" so trivial.:345: Post a poor picture and claim that it is a masterpiece and soon many people will try to make you change your mind in comments. :1247:

It's not easy to say something new and original about a good picture. "Nice, beautiful, amazing" so trivial.:345: Post a poor picture and claim that it is a masterpiece and soon many people will try to make you change your mind in comments. :1247:

That's a good point. Haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back