Moisturizer.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So like, I have some seriously dry skin on my face in the winter time. Any recommendation for man moisturizer? Like non stinky stuff that I can leave in my bathroom and won't look gay when friends come over. Not that there's anything wrong with gay, I just have a hard enough time convincing people I'm not as it is.

Cause I'm OH so fanciful and intouch with my feminine side.

Just get some Nivea for men. That stuff is really good and will work wonders. Also, it looks all manly, what with it saying "for men" on the label :)

Cathy has a hard time in the winter with her legs cracking and bleeding. She gets a 1 lb. jar of anhydrous lanolin and a big tube of A&D ointment. She melts both containers in hot water and pours them together, mixes them and lets the mixture cool. Best thing she has found. The jar of lanolin comes unmarked from the pharmacist, so no worries on your counter. :)

P.S. On the Con side, stinks like hell!

I use a bit of Neutrogena for men from time to time. They've got an aftershave lotion that's also a light moisturizer. Works well for my cheeks, which seem to get redder and redder as the winter goes on. And I live in a place where winter equals rain and humidity!

I use a bit of Neutrogena for men from time to time. They've got an aftershave lotion that's also a light moisturizer. Works well for my cheeks, which seem to get redder and redder as the winter goes on. And I live in a place where winter equals rain and humidity!

wearing pants during the winter season can help prevent this :mrgreen:

funny post. I would suggest a dermatologist so you can see if there is a skin condition that needs treated. You may be able to clear it up vice cover it up.

good luck

I use the Neutrogena for men shave cream and its good stuff.

Along the lines of not sounding gay, isn't it not very manly to ask this question? And for that matter reply? :D

'Simple' is good and cheap, if your in the UK. I have greasy skin which goes dry because of my acne products.

Drinking more water may help, sunscreen is oily and stops the sun drying the skin. You can get pretty light moisturiser/sunscreens. My mum is sending me some expensive stuff, I should get it tomorrow and I'll you know what I think. It's that Lab, man brand.

When I'm saying this in my head, I can't help but put on a camp accent.

I was going to post a thread earlier letting everyone know I was wearing a face mask, I decided against it. However I just told you all.

Rub a think layer of KY on your face. If anyone asks you about it, just pretend like you dont know what their talking about.

Actually; have you ever tried put your stick deodorant on your face? It leaves your skin soft, doesn't clog your pores and smells great(lol). But for real; my cousin is a cosmetologist and she said that it works like a charm. Also, it doesn't dry off like some other moisturizers. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back