Mom's garden

kja6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These shots are excellent, binga63! Wonderful DoF, and the rain (all 30mm+ that poured down all over Melbourne last night and this morning) definitely adds a lot to it. Did you manage to get any shots of all the lighting yesterday? phew....

OP
binga63

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
These shots are excellent, binga63! Wonderful DoF, and the rain (all 30mm+ that poured down all over Melbourne last night and this morning) definitely adds a lot to it. Did you manage to get any shots of all the lighting yesterday? phew....
Thank you ....
no missed the lightning :( ... I could hear it in the distance... we had 38 mm where I live

PeterN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nikolsky.name
Photos OK to edit
I think that the photos are good from the technical point of view, but missing visible part of composition and story.

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I don't know how you get story from a flower shot, generally... but then I suck at flower shots.

These are simple and don't add much to the whole field of flower shots (ooo yes I did that), but they are nice. The second is lovely. The first seems a little tight on the crop on the lower portion of the frame, but it's a minor nit.

Rick50

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Yes, the second one is exceptional. Good shot!

Most reactions

ClickASnap