Mom's garden

These shots are excellent, binga63! Wonderful DoF, and the rain (all 30mm+ that poured down all over Melbourne last night and this morning) definitely adds a lot to it. Did you manage to get any shots of all the lighting yesterday? phew....

These shots are excellent, binga63! Wonderful DoF, and the rain (all 30mm+ that poured down all over Melbourne last night and this morning) definitely adds a lot to it. Did you manage to get any shots of all the lighting yesterday? phew....
Thank you ....
no missed the lightning :( ... I could hear it in the distance... we had 38 mm where I live

I think that the photos are good from the technical point of view, but missing visible part of composition and story.

I don't know how you get story from a flower shot, generally... but then I suck at flower shots.

These are simple and don't add much to the whole field of flower shots (ooo yes I did that), but they are nice. The second is lovely. The first seems a little tight on the crop on the lower portion of the frame, but it's a minor nit.

Yes, the second one is exceptional. Good shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back