What's new

Mom's Patriotic Christmas

Kawi_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago suburbs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mom is fealing patriotic this year so she made this wreath. I know my shot is really bad. Its framed poorly, crooked, and you can see the reflection of the flash in the glass. Obviously I'm a noob, but I'm having a hell of a time taking this shot and making it look good. I thought it would be an easy shot but I suck.

DSC_0008.jpg
 
Guess I'll break out the tripod. Thats gotta help. Natural light and lose the flash? Try again tomorrow.
 
It's because you're using a specular light source to light specular objects. If you had a diffused light source, than it would look fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom