Monday smile

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The man came home drunk at four in the morning, and his wife was all over him, yelling at him, crying because she thought he was with another woman.

"No, honey, I swear, I was at this bar, and it was so fancy that even the urinals were made of gold."

She said she didn't believe him so she called the bar.

"Hello," she said, "I just want to ask one question. My husband claims to have spent the night at your bar and I have one question: "Are your urinals covered in gold?"

To which she heard the bartender said, "Hey, Clarence, I think we found the guy who peed in your saxophone."

:LOL: thanks, I needed a good laugh to wake me up this morning!

Zach :D

Hertz van Rental said:
If you've ever owned a saxophone and had someone do that you wouldn't laugh :-(

Aww... C'mon, it's just a joke. :lol: :lol:

A joke!!! Have you seen what urine can do to a good sax reed? And then there's the germs and stuff. And if you don't know it's happened you find yourself blowing bubbles instead of a good lick.
I'm afraid I do not find it the least bit amusing* as somebody pees in my saxophone on a regular basis. Possibly for humorous reasons. Hmm. You'll be telling me next that you find it funny my neighbours dog keeps trying to have sex with my sax.
Hey! Just how far is it from Phoenix to England and can pee travel that far?

*We Brits are renowned for our total lack of humour ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
Hey! Just how far is it from Phoenix to England and can pee travel that far?

:lol:

Well, let's see... The problem is that pee does not travel well going Southwest, you know, the rotation of the earth and such. But, you can try by all means. All you need is a good instrument and those can be successfully imported from anywhere else. :lol: :lol:

Jus' lemme know when you can't hold it any longer... :wink:

I'll hold the sax for ya.

Hertz van Rental said:
You Americans are just sax mad... :)

Either that or sax happy! :lol:

Most reactions

Back