What's new

Monks doing labor

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The life of novice monks is not always easy, pushing carts, hauling water, not to mention begging for their two meals/day.

Monks pushing cart uphill in Luang Prabang (LP is a beautiful city in northern Laos)

monkspushingcartlp00048ui0.jpg
 
great photo! I love the color in this one!
 
I like this picture but I would try to crop out the bike on the left. It reminds me of a few weeks I spent in Cambodia some years ago. To me, monks do not have the hardest of lives as they don't have to do much to earn their meals (as you said they just have to beg and as they are highly regarded, they rarely get hungry, at least in Cambodia).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom