Monks & Monasteries of Thailand

Could this please be added to the "Places I'm going to take when she visits" list
. Thank you.

Wonderful shot.

Once again I am late seeing this.:048:

You have been traveling a ton!:aiwebs_016: you lucky son of a gun!:allteeth:
Great set of photos, really nice! :)

P.S.
#2 looks like it needs a little straightening. ;)
Yeah, I do consider myself to be pretty lucky in this regard. :D I do get to travel a lot these days, it has it's downsides but who cares! :lol:
Thanks Gallagher, I'll look into #2 :)

Could this please be added to the "Places I'm going to take when she visits" list
. Thank you.

Wonderful shot.
Thanks Barb! :)
This is actually in Thailand, not in India so it'd be a pretty big detour for your trip.. :345: :lol:
Rest assured, there are some incredible places to visit and I'd make sure you get to see quite a few of them :1247:
Very nice Raj! Have you been to Wat Pho?
I was in Thailand only for a few days, and unfortunately I didn't get a chance to visit there as it was already pretty late. :(

I do get to travel a lot these days, it has it's downsides but who cares! :lol:

Downside???:048:
:lol: Yeah, much less time to focus on your career. It's complicated, but traveling too much affects my career. :345:
As for some other downsides, I'm just back from a 2 day trek in completely unexplored jungles of Sharavati. When I say completely unexplored, I mean we had to take special permits and make our own way through the jungles. I had 26 leeches tag along with me, and that was probably the lowest count among the group of 17 I was traveling with. I don't mind that they suck so much blood, but it's too damn itchy for days to come! :angry:

. Thank you.

Wonderful shot.
Thanks Barb! :)
This is actually in Thailand, not in India so it'd be a pretty big detour for your trip.. :345: :lol:
Rest assured, there are some incredible places to visit and I'd make sure you get to see quite a few of them

I'm ok with detours. Even big ones, we do it all the time on our road trips.

And yay! India was never on my list of places to visit until I "met" you. It was always Africa at the top of my list for elephants. Now, it's India, Elephants and RAJ!

And yay! India was never on my list of places to visit until I "met" you. It was always Africa at the top of my list for elephants. Now, it's India, Elephants and RAJ!
:D :D Elephants will not be a problem in India, in fact you can have more fun with elephants here than anywhere else. Come over, I'll take you to Dubare Elephant Camp among other places, you'll love the place for it's scenic beauty and of course the Elephants! :)
And if you want to visit Monasteries, North East India has some mind blowing places.. :1247:

:lol: Yeah, much less time to focus on your career. It's complicated, but traveling too much affects my career. :345:
As for some other downsides, I'm just back from a 2 day trek in completely unexplored jungles of Sharavati. When I say completely unexplored, I mean we had to take special permits and make our own way through the jungles. I had 26 leeches tag along with me, and that was probably the lowest count among the group of 17 I was traveling with. I don't mind that they suck so much blood, but it's too damn itchy for days to come! :angry:

We now have Tiger Mosquitoes here (they are not native) they are a 1/2 inch long, and show up by thousands! So I can handle the leeches, If it is for a jungle hike! :biggrin-93:

:D :D Elephants will not be a problem in India, in fact you can have more fun with elephants here than anywhere else. Come over, I'll take you to Dubare Elephant Camp among other places, you'll love the place for it's scenic beauty and of course the Elephants! :)
And if you want to visit Monasteries, North East India has some mind blowing places.. :1247:

That sounds great! All we have in Kansas is dirt, and grass!:lol: Actually there are some really beautiful places, IF you know where to look! :)

Can we go to Bandipur National Park, too? Please????

That sounds great! All we have in Kansas is dirt, and grass!:lol: Actually there are some really beautiful places, IF you know where to look! :)
Well, you are always welcome to join you know! ;)

Can we go to Bandipur National Park, too? Please????
Absolutely! That's actually closer to bangalore.. :D

Most reactions

Back