What's new

Mont Saint Michel by night !

Real nice shot :) ive only ever been there in the day.... and that was a LONG time ago.

Looks beautiful as ever!
 
The first photo was good, but this one is even nicer.
No.
Can't say so.
They are both very different in too many respects.
They are both good.
I like the time of day (evening) that you captured here!
 
These are both beautiful but I love the one through the window especially. Nice captures.
 
Oh. There is a second "at night"-picture? That was not there when I first looked, was it? I only saw the first at the time.
That second one is very interesting.
Is the second one a look THROUGH the window or a reflection IN the window?
 
yes laphoto! the second one wasn't here the first time!
it's not a reflection, but a view through the window! :sexywink:

thanks for your comments!!!
 
Great pics.....yea i really like the window one too :thumbup:
 
this just keeps getting better and better! absolutely gorgeous shots! like 'em alot! :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom