What's new

Mont Saint Michel

this is great!!! love the angle :thumbup:
 
Yes, the POV with the roofs and chimney makes this shot. Amazing, especially in black and white as it seems it could have seen this way 500 years ago or just yesterday
 
POV is great. I would love to see that place in person...looks massive!
 
That's a wicked angle! :)
 
the pov is great and so are the tones! i love this shot! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
One of my favorite places! I love to look at photographs of Mont Saint Michel yours included. I would love to just wander the streets with my camera in that place. Maybe one day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom