Moods of Cairns

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
I don't see a lot of sunrises. It's amazing how much they change in such a short period of time! Must do it more often.

moods_s.jpg

very nice, although I was expecting to see shots of Scotland :lol:

Oh yes, you MUST go out and photograph sunrises more often, Duckie, more so if your getting-up-early brings about photos of this kind!

Nice idea to make a triptych out of the photos. I like it.
But this triptych does not mean you took all these from the same POV ... they are different mornings, aren't they? And different locations?

Oh yes, you MUST go out and photograph sunrises more often, Duckie, more so if your getting-up-early brings about photos of this kind!

Nice idea to make a triptych out of the photos. I like it.
But this triptych does not mean you took all these from the same POV ... they are different mornings, aren't they? And different locations?

Hell no my bestest friend. They are all on the one day from the same balcony. I may habe pointed the camera in different directions, but mother nature put on one heck of a show for me!

Yay, wow, if this is so then yes, yes, yes, you got one of the best sunrise shows ever! Amazing. All on ONE day! And all from the same POV! I did not think this could be true. Wow.

Very nice. Especially since it brings back the memories of when I lived in Cairns (for 4 months in 98'/99'), mind you I didn't see too many sun rises there though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back