What's new

Moon Photo.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I Usually don't do much night photography or even the moon, but it was bright and unobstructed tonight so I thought I would give it a try.

enjoy

Specs = tripod / remote cable shutter release / mirror up / d800 / 500mm F4 / 1.7x teleconverter / F18 / 1/13th sec / 100 iso and about a 50% crop from the d800 and some sharping...

moon850.jpg
 
Wow! I can almost see the man on the moon with this shot. Very nice imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom