Moon with 70-200 C&C

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the EXIF is there. After I cropped and resized it a lot i noticed I missed the focus just a little bit :p
3254858204_47bbb393fa_o.jpg

BTW the next full moon is on Friday right?

no tripod. hand held. I dont think I need a tripod shooting at 1/4000th and ISO 800 lol. I didn't bother to use Manual Focus b/c its freesing here in Brooklyn.

no tripod. hand held. I dont think I need a tripod shooting at 1/4000th and ISO 800 lol. I didn't bother to use Manual Focus b/c its freesing here in Brooklyn.
You'll have much better results by adjusting your ISO to its lowest setting, turn AF off, mount the gear on a tripod and use a remote shutter release. The blur in your shot is quite noticable.

i've never tried a moon shoot... maybe i will monday...
you should ;D. It makes people that see you wonder lol. Today while taking this shot I heard someone say "WTF is he doing?" since there were no stars in the sky so what would I be shooting? Well obviously the moon. stupid yuppies are so stupid.

You'll have much better results by adjusting your ISO to its lowest setting, turn AF off, mount the gear on a tripod and use a remote shutter release. The blur in your shot is quite noticable.
I'll wait till it gets warmer to set up all my gear ;P. BTW anyone from Toronto here? if you are PM me or IM me on AIM: Jaszek PL

If you don't have a remote you can always use your timer. Even with a tripod pressing the shutter release can cause shake.

If you don't have a remote you can always use your timer. Even with a tripod pressing the shutter release can cause shake.
I do have a remote.. But when I went out today I just grabbed my camera with the 70-200 and flash. Didn't feel like taking my tripod

Most reactions

New Topics

Back