What's new

More Abstract Flowers

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is a rainy windy day so I took the opportunity to try abstract flowers again.
I'm pretty happy with these, my last set was pushed to the extreme but this time I pulled it back a bit.


Would love to hear your thoughts!

PS. pls view on black ;)

























 
I like these. I kinda wish there was something in the background in 1 and 2.
 
otherprof said:
I love the first two. I find the diagonal stem in the third a distraction from what I see as the real composition. And I love the exposure in the third, also.

Thanks :)
I'm also iffy on that crop, I played and I think this helps, the second stem is no longer as abrupt and floating, the second is another option


IMG_0610-1-2 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr



IMG_0610-1-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Desi, thanks, I've been working on both with and without a background, I like the ones without because it is cleaner and the ones with a background because of the detail... But with a background is much harder to pull off ;)

Nandakumar, thanks :) I haven't tried B&W, now I must play!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom