More Autumn Colors for C&C

stickboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this one today right out in front of my house. My girlfriend and her cousin loved it, so I thought I would post it on here and get some more professional reviews and possibly some pointers to make it better.

Nice image - great colours. Would have been nice if there was some detail in the clouds and if there was a way to bring out the darker areas in the greener tree on the right. One question though - is this a crop - just curious?

Cheers,

WesternGuy

The colors are nice, but it would have been 10x better with a blue sky behind it. There's also no depth to the picture. Maybe try to get a different angle or something. Good news is you can always re-shoot :)

I agree with the blue sky shot, but unfortunately there haven't been a whole lot of them since the leaves started turning. I will work on that if it happens though. This shot is not a crop. It's angled slightly up so as not to get the street, parked cars, etc into the frame. I will experiment with different angles and shots on this, and hopefully I will get lucky enough to have blue sky in the next couple of days.

Most reactions

Back