B blindfoldinosaur TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #1 i Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
F flyingember TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 0 Location Kansas City, MO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #2 #1- I don't normally like power line photos but this one works #2 what's in focus? #3- get close #4 it's flat. your ground and sky just blend together #5- this is better. you have a foreground object that stands out. it's still flat in general but it's better. the latter two would probably be better as color or as even more contrasty
#1- I don't normally like power line photos but this one works #2 what's in focus? #3- get close #4 it's flat. your ground and sky just blend together #5- this is better. you have a foreground object that stands out. it's still flat in general but it's better. the latter two would probably be better as color or as even more contrasty
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #3 +1 on #1 I'm not sure the tilt on #3 does anything to help it. In addition to cropping, darkening the mid-tones might make it more interesting.
+1 on #1 I'm not sure the tilt on #3 does anything to help it. In addition to cropping, darkening the mid-tones might make it more interesting.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2010 #4 I don't really think these need to be in black and white. You're also putting halos on 'em by whatever post-processing you're doing. : (
I don't really think these need to be in black and white. You're also putting halos on 'em by whatever post-processing you're doing. : (